My Name is Seth Thompson

Hello there, my name is Seth Thompson and welcome to my blog. I am going to do this blog to help keep those who I love updated on what is going on in my life as I serve in Jamaica this next month. Missions has been a big part of my life, and it is a passion i feel called to pursue. I have been so blessed to visit and work with the people of Jamaica, and look forward to seeing what God has in store for the island of Jamaica and this boy from the south. Please feel free to join me on this journey through this blog as I walk this road God has called me too. Thanks for all your prayer and support.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That was 2 long days of work!!!

These last 2 days have been very tough and long days of work.  They have been good but exhausting.  I have done quite a few things from, mixing and pouring concrete, to sweeping a whole wing of the medical building, to mixing more concrete.  I have had the opportunity to work with Leon quite a bit over the last 2 days, and that is well worth the trade off.  Today was my last day of grueling work, which is a good thing. I am going to have to work on growing my muscles when I get back to the states, so I will be ready in case I come back.

I know many of you are probably wandering about the meeting that I was going to have tonight.  Well, Doug is in Jamaica, but got held up in Montego Bay.  Therefore, he will be coming in tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing him and catching up on life.  I am super excited about the clinic, and am glad I will get a chance to see one in the center here.  That will be another first for me (I am guessing my last 1st for this trip).

I am not sure if I will post tomorrow night or not.  This could be my last post til I get back state side.  Thanks for following me on this journey, and I will continue to write a blog as I deem it very therapeutic, and a nice way to keep a log of what is going on.  Thanks for everything and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment