My Name is Seth Thompson

Hello there, my name is Seth Thompson and welcome to my blog. I am going to do this blog to help keep those who I love updated on what is going on in my life as I serve in Jamaica this next month. Missions has been a big part of my life, and it is a passion i feel called to pursue. I have been so blessed to visit and work with the people of Jamaica, and look forward to seeing what God has in store for the island of Jamaica and this boy from the south. Please feel free to join me on this journey through this blog as I walk this road God has called me too. Thanks for all your prayer and support.

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Nana's Love!!

There are not too many greater things in this world, than the love of a grandmother.  Whenever times are tough, or life is hard they always know what to say and how to cheer you up.   I am so blessed to have some of the best grandmothers in the world.

These last 2 days have been some of the hardest days I have had in a while.  My Nana has been struggling between this life and the next.  Tonight, she struggles no more.  God has called her home and she is no longer in pain.  Although it is tough here on this earth to say goodbye, God has brought a peace to our family.  He is so good and continues to be good through all of life's circumstances.  Please be praying for my Pawpaw as he continues to deal with losing his wife of 61 years.  I also ask that you would pray for my Aunt Deborah and her family as she lost both her mom and her mother in law in the span of 30 minutes tonight.  I know that God is with us all, and appreciate all your prayers!!!  God Bless!!!  I love you Nana!!!! Rest in Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment